<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's really good to hear your voice
Sayin my name
It sounds so sweet
Comin from the lips of an angel
Hearin those words
It makes me weak
And I Dont
Never want to say goodbye



And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
It's always times like these
When I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory



Its been a long and winding journey,
But Im finally here tonight picking up the pieces and walking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory where my heart and future lies
There's nothing like that feeling when I look into your eyes


And I would risk it all for you
To prove my love is true
I'll build a wall around my heart
That will only break apart for you



I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
So keep breathing
Cause Im not leaving
Hold on to me and never let me go



If loving you with all my heart's a crime
Then I'm guilty


I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears



And I don't know, how to be fine when I'm not.
Cause I don't know, how to make the feeling stop.
Just so you know.



I could tell by the look in her eyes
Maybe I'm just one of her lies
Cause I know we've been through this so many times
Still I'm here though I'm burning up inside



I wanna know
Who ever told you I was letting go
The only joy that I have ever known
Girl they were lying
Just look around
And all of the people that we used to know
Just given up, they wanna let it go
But we're still trying
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again



Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss youI can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight



Watched my life pass me by in the rearview mirror
Pictures frozen in time are becoming clearer
I don't wanna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes



We used to have this figured out
We used to breathe without a doubt
When nights were clear you were the first star I'd see
We used to have this under control
We never thought...
we Used to know
At least there's you and at least there's me
Can we get this back, can we get this back...
To how it used to be



Change the colors of the sky
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive
The ways I loved you
For all the things that never died
To make it through the night
Love will find you



I don't wanna feelthe way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
I miss you...
What would it take, for you to see
To make you understand that I'll always believe
You and I, can make it through



I know whats real can not be denied
All though it may hide for awhile..
With just one touch love can calm your fears
Turning all your tears into smiles



'Cause my devotion's for all time