Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I tried to be niceI tried to be who you wanted me to be.But you're still not satisfied.Then please jus fck offI've already done my bestBut I still can't please youThis is MY life and I wanna live it MY wayNOT YOURS.so fcuk off.I'm so sick and tired of trying to be THE good girl.All nice and sweet.But damn it, that's not meAll your efforts just going to wasteRight before your eyesHow would you feel?You'll jus feel bloody pissed offI'm trying hard not to give up on myselfBut I can't seem to see beyondIn my eyes, I'm just a hopeless failureMayb that's what I am bah.Who do you tink you are?Jus barging in and telling me what to do?Do you think tt I'm just someone you can scoldWhenever you're not feeling good.Go fcuk yourselfArgh, I'm just fcking stressed up.extremely sorry for the crude language
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I tried to be niceI tried to be who you wanted me to be.But you're still not satisfied.Then please jus fck offI've already done my bestBut I still can't please youThis is MY life and I wanna live it MY wayNOT YOURS.so fcuk off.I'm so sick and tired of trying to be THE good girl.All nice and sweet.But damn it, that's not meAll your efforts just going to wasteRight before your eyesHow would you feel?You'll jus feel bloody pissed offI'm trying hard not to give up on myselfBut I can't seem to see beyondIn my eyes, I'm just a hopeless failureMayb that's what I am bah.Who do you tink you are?Jus barging in and telling me what to do?Do you think tt I'm just someone you can scoldWhenever you're not feeling good.Go fcuk yourselfArgh, I'm just fcking stressed up.extremely sorry for the crude language
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums