<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

gosh.. why is everyone like so emo in their posts?.. im starting to get emo too.. haha.. heyy clau & sarah, cheer up.. I know that i can't understand everything you're going through.. but at least I know that the only way u'll help urselves is to let it go. It hurts, yes but if u get stuck there, things are just gonna get worse.. If u feel really really miserable, then talk to someone.. Your frens are ALWAYS there for you, only whether you open ur eyes and see them. They are always there, wanting to help, but you have to give them a chance to help before they can do anything.

I'm starting to pick myself up on my piano pieces and stuff.. haha.. got a really bad nagging frm my teach last Sun and I realised its time to pull up my socks.. cos exams are in sept.. haha.. pretty soon.

Don't know y either but was jus suddenly moody towards the evening.. Sorry that I was like so freaking quiet just now, totally mute.. Dunno wat came over me too.. jus suddenly din feel like talking.. I guess i jus miss those times when I jus really enjoyed things around me bah.. haha..

and noe what? I'm thinking of cutting my fringe SHORT. haha.. crazy idea but ya, thought mayb it'll be cool if I had a new hairstlye. haha.. but I shall think abt it. since I've had some violent objections.. haha.. jus jk..


jus felt really tired after weights.. mayb the break too long le bah.. but I feel good at the same time, its like I finally feel like im doing something.. haha..

went to drink milkshake at Billy Bombers.. it totally rocked my world. lol.. and ate this super DELICIOUS chocolate cake.. haha.. sad case that it ain't fat free.. or low fat. lol.