Tuesday, August 21, 2007
whoa, training was HIONG today.. mayb its my fitness bah... but ran like 8 suicides, mayb for the others it wasn't tough but for me, it definitely was. A killer. super tired now, shall go sleep.. 2morrow still gt speed and weights.. haiz... *shakes head*when you see people improving and yourself not moving and lagging behindyou try really hard to catch up.you want to do wellbut the thing is, you can't seem to improve.bloody hell.I'm seriously thinking of ______ down.I don't know lah.My mind's just in a mess now.someone jus slap me.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
whoa, training was HIONG today.. mayb its my fitness bah... but ran like 8 suicides, mayb for the others it wasn't tough but for me, it definitely was. A killer. super tired now, shall go sleep.. 2morrow still gt speed and weights.. haiz... *shakes head*when you see people improving and yourself not moving and lagging behindyou try really hard to catch up.you want to do wellbut the thing is, you can't seem to improve.bloody hell.I'm seriously thinking of ______ down.I don't know lah.My mind's just in a mess now.someone jus slap me.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums