Wednesday, August 22, 2007
whoa, jus reached home.. im extremely exhausted, seriously... had speed in the morning then weights in the afternoon, plus ytd's hiong training, my body don't wanna function anymore.. haha..
went to.... chinatown! cos i had craving for the egg tart, so ya, went down to buy.. haha.. and i tried the roasted chicken pastry... it was DELICIOUS. haha.. so much for my dieting plans.
argh.. have 3 tests 2morrow... chi, maths and sci.. praying hard tt i don't fail.. haha. but i did study so i hope its not too bad :X jus pray for me. :D
got back my EL paper today and praise God, i got 80/100.. I was like so relieved.. cos if i rmb correctly, i din really prepare for this paper.. somemore tt time i wasn't really sure about the diff between impressions and feelings so ya, thank god I did well..
haha.. ok then, i can hear my textbook calling me le... shall go back to studying, like what a good student shld do.. haha.. and try to squeeze all the bio terms into tt pathetically small brain, but clever brain of mine. haha. jus kidding :]
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
whoa, jus reached home.. im extremely exhausted, seriously... had speed in the morning then weights in the afternoon, plus ytd's hiong training, my body don't wanna function anymore.. haha..
went to.... chinatown! cos i had craving for the egg tart, so ya, went down to buy.. haha.. and i tried the roasted chicken pastry... it was DELICIOUS. haha.. so much for my dieting plans.
argh.. have 3 tests 2morrow... chi, maths and sci.. praying hard tt i don't fail.. haha. but i did study so i hope its not too bad :X jus pray for me. :D
got back my EL paper today and praise God, i got 80/100.. I was like so relieved.. cos if i rmb correctly, i din really prepare for this paper.. somemore tt time i wasn't really sure about the diff between impressions and feelings so ya, thank god I did well..
haha.. ok then, i can hear my textbook calling me le... shall go back to studying, like what a good student shld do.. haha.. and try to squeeze all the bio terms into tt pathetically small brain, but clever brain of mine. haha. jus kidding :]
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums