<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my *** and my abs are officially aching. haha.. frm like training, kinda obvious... *duh* and today had to run like 4 x 400 for PE. gosh.. I din noe sprinting 400m could be such a killer.
jun min, you rock man, sprinting tt 4oom, in style.
lol. and ya, i had an interesting experience today, getting hit by a .... baton... lol. thank god no bum, jus tt the area is painful, tts all.. so dun feel bad ___. haha..

oh my, went to watch the MV and i tell you, tt dance is like super difficult can.. cant believe you ppl really wanna do it.. its gonna take like a really long time lor.. haiz.. but since its a class effort, i shall play my part, by slacking.. lol.. jus jk.. i shall go study the MV and try to get the moves.. haha.. though I'm not really sure whether i'll be able to get it. lol. but i'll try my best.

haha.. cant believe exams are coming so soon.. haiz.. gotta start preparing le..





Don't try to fake it
Bring it on
Build me up then tear me down
I want to do better
Don't tell me I'm not good enough
Stop giving me that look
I don't give a damn
Just go
Tearing up my heart
Cheating, lying and backstabbing
I'm sick of myself
Gonna do well
Getting stuck in this mess
I hate myself for loving you
Pack up and leave
Get out
Frustration and anxiety
I can't see what's ahead
I just wanna let go
I want all of you
Please say you really love me
Lies, lies and more lies
What the freaking hell



SUSPENSION OF REALITY






p.s Don't ask me where those words came from
because i don't know either.