<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, August 31, 2007

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
anyone but my mum :D

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
YES. duh.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
lol. yes.

4. Do you take compliments well?
hmm. not very sure.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
nah. I dun like

6. If abandoned u alone in the wilderness would you survive?
OFCOURSE. RVNBallers are survivors

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
hmm. my documents?

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
err. my classmate.

9. Who do you text the most?
obvious qn.

10. Favorite children's book?
Disney stories

11. Eye color?
Black

12. How tall are you?
Not very. around 162 I think

13. If you could do it over again,start from scratch, would you?
perhaps

14. Any secret admirers?
Don't know but don't think so

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
What's that? *puzzled*

16. Favorite ex..?
err.. ????

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Canada?

18. Do you like mustard?
ok lah.

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
EATING. food is the joy of life :D

20. Do you miss anyone?
yep.

21. Can you do splits?
nah. not flexible enough. and I'm too fat. haha :]

22. What movie do you want to see right now?
Lots.

23. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
I seriously cnnt rmb

24. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I din watch that.

25. Do you own a camera phone?
yes, but not a very good one.

26. Was your mom a cheerleader?
NO.

27. What's the last letter of your middle name?
N

28. Are you hispanic?
huh??? wth.

29. Do you like care bears?
din noe it existed until I was in P4

30. What do you buy at the Movies?
Drinks, nachos and popcorn (salty) :]

31. Do you know how to play poker?
of course xD

32. Do you wear your seatbelt?
yep. I'm a good citizen.

33. What do you wear to sleep?
err. clothes lah.

34. Anything big ever happen in your city?
I don't think so. Cant be bothered anw.

35. Is your hair straight or curly?
I think its neither.

36. Is your tongue pierced?
nope.

37. Do you like Liver and Onions?
eww..

38. Do you like funny or serious people?
A mixture would be nice

39. Ever been to L.A.?
not YET.

40. Who is on your mind right now?
him.

41. Any plans 4 tonight?
church.

41. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
alot.

42. Do you hate chocolate?
how can anyone hate chocs? I LOVE them.

43. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
loads of stuff.

44. Are you a gullible person?
depends.

45. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
NO WAY.

46. If you could have any job what would it be?
Lawyer or business woman :]

47. Are you easy to get along with?
sometimes.

48. What is your favorite time of day?
depends on my mood.

49. Are you generally a happy person?
not very sure.

50. Which is ur favorite colour?
green xD