Thursday, August 30, 2007
If Your Heart's Not In ItBy:WestlifeI'm missing youGirl even though you're right here by my sideCause lately it seemsThe distance between us is growing too wideI'm so afraid that you're saying it's overIt's the last thing that I wanna hearChorus:But if your heart's not in it, for realPlease don't try to fake what you don't feelIf love's already goneIt's not fair to lead me onCause I would give the whole world, for youAnything you ask of me, I'd doBut I won't ask you to stayI'd rather walk awayIf your heart's not in itYou say that you love meBut baby sometimesYou're just saying the wordsIf you've got something to tell meDon't keep it insideLet it be heardI'm so afraid that you're saying it's overGirl I'll make it easy for you[Repeat chorus]How I wish I could take us back in time
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind
There's nothing I can do
To stop from losing you
I can't make you change your mind
If your heart's not in it
[Chorus x2]
Thursday, August 30, 2007
If Your Heart's Not In ItBy:WestlifeI'm missing youGirl even though you're right here by my sideCause lately it seemsThe distance between us is growing too wideI'm so afraid that you're saying it's overIt's the last thing that I wanna hearChorus:But if your heart's not in it, for realPlease don't try to fake what you don't feelIf love's already goneIt's not fair to lead me onCause I would give the whole world, for youAnything you ask of me, I'd doBut I won't ask you to stayI'd rather walk awayIf your heart's not in itYou say that you love meBut baby sometimesYou're just saying the wordsIf you've got something to tell meDon't keep it insideLet it be heardI'm so afraid that you're saying it's overGirl I'll make it easy for you[Repeat chorus]How I wish I could take us back in time
But it's gone too far now we can't rewind
There's nothing I can do
To stop from losing you
I can't make you change your mind
If your heart's not in it
[Chorus x2]
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums