Friday, August 31, 2007
Today was a super slack day lah.. other than training, there was not much lah. But i tink today's concert was better than the ones last time. There's a diff. haha.. Din go back to HGP today, felt super bad. but its like training ended at 12 plus then it was like my mum told me to reach home by 4 so ya, not much time, given the distance and stuff. but I promise MM tt i'll go back soon. haha.. i tink I've been neglecting him for too long.. lol.. he's so gonna kill me. haha."Do you feel neglected and stuff?"actually i don't, cos I know tt you're really busy sometimes. as in like i feel that ur studies are more impt than me and tts y i can understand tt u give your studies more piority. haha. we're both students so ya, i understand. hahawas suppose to go see doc today but in the end after I've reached home, my mum told me its been postponed to next week. like wth. haha.. but anw, I guess i'll settle everything in the holidays.Its not that I don't understand that you've got alot of workYou're in the best classBut as a ____, don't you think that you should at least try to help out?It's not the first time le lor.And I try to do everything but then then next dayYou jus flare up. like wth.U tink i really wanna do everything?Its all cos ur not helping out.Even the other ppl are helpingAnd i don't think its their job.But they're not complaining.I'm pissed.I'm gonna start living my life.Even when you're too busy for me.Cos its my life.& let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Today was a super slack day lah.. other than training, there was not much lah. But i tink today's concert was better than the ones last time. There's a diff. haha.. Din go back to HGP today, felt super bad. but its like training ended at 12 plus then it was like my mum told me to reach home by 4 so ya, not much time, given the distance and stuff. but I promise MM tt i'll go back soon. haha.. i tink I've been neglecting him for too long.. lol.. he's so gonna kill me. haha."Do you feel neglected and stuff?"actually i don't, cos I know tt you're really busy sometimes. as in like i feel that ur studies are more impt than me and tts y i can understand tt u give your studies more piority. haha. we're both students so ya, i understand. hahawas suppose to go see doc today but in the end after I've reached home, my mum told me its been postponed to next week. like wth. haha.. but anw, I guess i'll settle everything in the holidays.Its not that I don't understand that you've got alot of workYou're in the best classBut as a ____, don't you think that you should at least try to help out?It's not the first time le lor.And I try to do everything but then then next dayYou jus flare up. like wth.U tink i really wanna do everything?Its all cos ur not helping out.Even the other ppl are helpingAnd i don't think its their job.But they're not complaining.I'm pissed.I'm gonna start living my life.Even when you're too busy for me.Cos its my life.& let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums