Saturday, March 29, 2008
wow. been such a long time since i actually blogged about everything.except for a bit here and there :panw, tt sat when I went out with the gang, it was so hilariouswe were talking about our lives and how it was amazing we still keep in contact.and about our foolishness in primary.haha. What happened the later part of the day was super random.Kai had concert passes so i was telling phy, hey let's go watch the concert too.then she gave me the stunned look.but we went in the end and it was so embarrassing cos we were so UNDER DRESSED.and sitting among the foreigners.When we went to our seats, we realised that it was right in the middle of the row.We had to walk past all of them and they just gave us that condscending glance.it was so rahh.Then on wed, went out wif cynthis.it was so fun can.the goldfish look-a-like, the popcorn incident, the food crave plus the 2 weird guys who were sitting next to us.We saw this HUGE (and i mean it) goldfish that looked way outta size.it was freaky lah.haha. shall not elaborate much cos alot of the stuff, you have to be there for you to understand the humour.But i just think that we disturbed the people on the train with our continuous laughter.haha.I miss the cynthia(s). haha, ok total randomness.but whatever *shrugs*& I need to constantly remind myself NOT to careI totally agree with you cynthis.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
wow. been such a long time since i actually blogged about everything.except for a bit here and there :panw, tt sat when I went out with the gang, it was so hilariouswe were talking about our lives and how it was amazing we still keep in contact.and about our foolishness in primary.haha. What happened the later part of the day was super random.Kai had concert passes so i was telling phy, hey let's go watch the concert too.then she gave me the stunned look.but we went in the end and it was so embarrassing cos we were so UNDER DRESSED.and sitting among the foreigners.When we went to our seats, we realised that it was right in the middle of the row.We had to walk past all of them and they just gave us that condscending glance.it was so rahh.Then on wed, went out wif cynthis.it was so fun can.the goldfish look-a-like, the popcorn incident, the food crave plus the 2 weird guys who were sitting next to us.We saw this HUGE (and i mean it) goldfish that looked way outta size.it was freaky lah.haha. shall not elaborate much cos alot of the stuff, you have to be there for you to understand the humour.But i just think that we disturbed the people on the train with our continuous laughter.haha.I miss the cynthia(s). haha, ok total randomness.but whatever *shrugs*& I need to constantly remind myself NOT to careI totally agree with you cynthis.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums