Tuesday, April 29, 2008
BIOMEDICAL PAPER!oh yes, it's THE bio paper 2morrow.suppose to go mug bio wif WS today but guess what?she decided to queue for the free cone at B&Jthe queue was indescribly long, to my horror.wanted to go queue after chem but after seeing the short queue, i decided not to.-.- was walking at page one when dex msged me, say go gym at 330.i was like diao-ed, cos it was already 3 and I was still at Vivo.asked him to go gym then he said go in the evening, tts y i went page one.then suddenly he msged me say go at 330.like wth lah.i was like msging him back, say that i only can make it at 430.tts when he told me that he'll be gg first, cos he's gg wif his frensrahh, of course i din go after knowing that fact.it'll be like SO awkward can, like his frens.whom i don't even know.anw, im not the person he wants there, its ____so he wasn't really bothered when i told him im not gg.so ya, i'll probably be gg 2mororw morning or smthing,to distract me from Mcgriddles :ptoday's chem was.... bearable?it was only towards the end when my mind started switching off.but it was kinda alright at the beginning.and CTK sang for us, again :Dit's exam period and I'm thinking of that party.i'm like cnnt be helped le, LOL.even nicole was exasperated with me.can't wait for friday to come.will be gg for KL's concert.still deciding on what to wear.and I wanna go for AJC's concert :D:D:DLabor day is coming.how ironic.and I want to go to Sentosa with you againto take in that beautiful night scene,all with you by my side.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
BIOMEDICAL PAPER!oh yes, it's THE bio paper 2morrow.suppose to go mug bio wif WS today but guess what?she decided to queue for the free cone at B&Jthe queue was indescribly long, to my horror.wanted to go queue after chem but after seeing the short queue, i decided not to.-.- was walking at page one when dex msged me, say go gym at 330.i was like diao-ed, cos it was already 3 and I was still at Vivo.asked him to go gym then he said go in the evening, tts y i went page one.then suddenly he msged me say go at 330.like wth lah.i was like msging him back, say that i only can make it at 430.tts when he told me that he'll be gg first, cos he's gg wif his frensrahh, of course i din go after knowing that fact.it'll be like SO awkward can, like his frens.whom i don't even know.anw, im not the person he wants there, its ____so he wasn't really bothered when i told him im not gg.so ya, i'll probably be gg 2mororw morning or smthing,to distract me from Mcgriddles :ptoday's chem was.... bearable?it was only towards the end when my mind started switching off.but it was kinda alright at the beginning.and CTK sang for us, again :Dit's exam period and I'm thinking of that party.i'm like cnnt be helped le, LOL.even nicole was exasperated with me.can't wait for friday to come.will be gg for KL's concert.still deciding on what to wear.and I wanna go for AJC's concert :D:D:DLabor day is coming.how ironic.and I want to go to Sentosa with you againto take in that beautiful night scene,all with you by my side.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums