Friday, April 18, 2008
curry, bolly and sari today extremely hilarious.
the MVs were quite well done, so congrats to all :D
but i think the Region D ppl were pretty brave lah, like go
little India and dance in public.
lol. anw, i was like feeling super warm in my outfit.
rahh, don't have any photos with me but I looked retarded. haha
then A and I were like eating the food, he was like a glutton can.
lol, but it was fun and enjoyable
and making a fool outta ourselves as usual. :P
dorothy won best dressed lady award :D
but she's really pretty lah, gotta admit. haha.
and a good friend, I would say.
yay, dex promised to duet a few songs with me :D:D:D
find it so boring to sing alone sometimes.
haha, now I've got company. *smiles*
and I realised today that although I thought I knew everything that happened then,
I didn't actually know.
cos there're like so many loop holes.
HC and I have got a date, haha, to go drink milkshake.
lol, and she officially declared that she's an unqualified doctor.
and i think the air salonpass hates me :(
anw, game today was not good horribleI was like not even playing wellcould see that she was damn pissed.cos she also "lectured" me.but it was good lah, made me wake up a little.JIA YOU rvnb! and it's time you bucked up too, lyhaha. anw, i was really cheered up by A, dex and clar.lol, had a pretty good timePraise God, region D won most of the prizes *beams*capt ball 2morrow.must jia you.shall try to buy the air salonpass 2morrow.though i don't think i can.and it's amazing how two friends can become complete strangers.
Friday, April 18, 2008
curry, bolly and sari today extremely hilarious.
the MVs were quite well done, so congrats to all :D
but i think the Region D ppl were pretty brave lah, like go
little India and dance in public.
lol. anw, i was like feeling super warm in my outfit.
rahh, don't have any photos with me but I looked retarded. haha
then A and I were like eating the food, he was like a glutton can.
lol, but it was fun and enjoyable
and making a fool outta ourselves as usual. :P
dorothy won best dressed lady award :D
but she's really pretty lah, gotta admit. haha.
and a good friend, I would say.
yay, dex promised to duet a few songs with me :D:D:D
find it so boring to sing alone sometimes.
haha, now I've got company. *smiles*
and I realised today that although I thought I knew everything that happened then,
I didn't actually know.
cos there're like so many loop holes.
HC and I have got a date, haha, to go drink milkshake.
lol, and she officially declared that she's an unqualified doctor.
and i think the air salonpass hates me :(
anw, game today was not good horribleI was like not even playing wellcould see that she was damn pissed.cos she also "lectured" me.but it was good lah, made me wake up a little.JIA YOU rvnb! and it's time you bucked up too, lyhaha. anw, i was really cheered up by A, dex and clar.lol, had a pretty good timePraise God, region D won most of the prizes *beams*capt ball 2morrow.must jia you.shall try to buy the air salonpass 2morrow.though i don't think i can.and it's amazing how two friends can become complete strangers.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums