<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, April 25, 2008

Without you, I can still smile, love
and be crazy
Without you, I can still move on
and keep my sanity
Without you I've realised, life is still
a beauty
That's when I know that even without you
I can still be happy



My blog is like dead. -.-

anw, today was quite interesting lah.
haha, with cyn using her crutches.
damn funny lah, everyone was like looking at her with this frowning expression,
esp when we walk together.
then dixun was like saying, did you guys fight or something??
then we just burst out into laughter.
miss loo saw us then went like" if ppl don't know will think that I'm torturing you all"

"ponned" chem today, or kinda.
then YONG HUEY CHI ps-ed me. rahh.
she was suppose to go PS wif me to buy _____ then in the end, she played bball.
so i just "mugged" wif rae, trik and kristal.
but we ended up talking abt MCFC. *smiles*
i think they're like damn cute can, talking abt MC like nobody's business.

went for dinner with D, had an amazing time.
we talked abt loads of stuff, and i realised that we were quite similar, in some ways.
it was a great dinner, though we become late.
lol. but ya, conversed alot, crapped and laughed alot too.

dawned on me that MYE in only in less than a week's time!
ahh! must really start doing smthing le lor.
TSL talked to me today, was like " what happened to ur recent assignments?
dropped by so much, like free fall"
-.- then just shrugged it off.
haiz, jy jy.

i wanna go gym!!!
but also don't know whether the person will allow me in.
hope dex can go wif me 2morrow.
i want need to exercise
have been eating ALOT and way too much this week.

can't wait for next monday.
then can take this argh cast off.