Thursday, April 24, 2008
By the time you tell him you love him,shivering and sighingAnd he tells you that his passion is -infinite, undyingLady, take note of thisOne of you is lying - Dorothy Parkercame across this quote while flipping thru cynth's book.thought it was kinda interesting so ya, posted it here.thinking of gg to do weights tomorrow.with dex and alex, hopefully (if they can make it)help so useless without the use of my left hand.rahh, feel so handicapped.CYNTHIA CHOO!you were like saying that i'm always getting injured now see?you're mummified too :Dmiss you loads, come back to school quick.Happy Birthday Sarah :Dlois was so cute can.went to buy sarah's present with her and i laughed like crazy.MYE coming in like less than a week? :Si need to START mugging.esp maths and science.I need to achieve a GPA of 2.9!rahh, that's my aim.must jia you!!!memories are memories after all, i guess.what is past is pastbut well, like what WX told me,I can always make more memories :Dshall blog more in depth during weekendstag replies:clar: Love ya too!cyn: haha. I know. mummified ppl :p
Thursday, April 24, 2008
By the time you tell him you love him,shivering and sighingAnd he tells you that his passion is -infinite, undyingLady, take note of thisOne of you is lying - Dorothy Parkercame across this quote while flipping thru cynth's book.thought it was kinda interesting so ya, posted it here.thinking of gg to do weights tomorrow.with dex and alex, hopefully (if they can make it)help so useless without the use of my left hand.rahh, feel so handicapped.CYNTHIA CHOO!you were like saying that i'm always getting injured now see?you're mummified too :Dmiss you loads, come back to school quick.Happy Birthday Sarah :Dlois was so cute can.went to buy sarah's present with her and i laughed like crazy.MYE coming in like less than a week? :Si need to START mugging.esp maths and science.I need to achieve a GPA of 2.9!rahh, that's my aim.must jia you!!!memories are memories after all, i guess.what is past is pastbut well, like what WX told me,I can always make more memories :Dshall blog more in depth during weekendstag replies:clar: Love ya too!cyn: haha. I know. mummified ppl :p
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums