<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Saturday, April 12, 2008

just read clau's blog and whatever she posted, I felt that it was relevant to my situation.

this is what she wrote:



"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."



"That's because no one is born with anger. And when we die, the soul is freed of it. But now, here, in order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did, and why you no longer need to feel it."





I've realised that without understanding the state of smthing, it is almost impossible to move on.
Even if you did, the hatred will always be there.
As I was reading these two phrases, I finally realised why I was feeling so vexed, not being able to move on.


Now, I finally understand that it's ok to try to understand what happened,
cos that's the only way for me to move on properly, a proper closure.
People around me have been helping me explore this two aspects, each in their own way.
Their answers have helped me to understand this whole thing in pieces and I'm really grateful.


THANK YOU.








Did not do so well for heart.sports today
rahh, a little cos of my left quart.
it's like whenever i jump then will feel the strain and the pain.
that's why i totally spammed the muscle relief thingy halfway thru the game.


But it didn't really help lah, cos can still feel the pain.
but like wth lah, rahh, din manage to intercept any long passes today.
would say that I totally drifted during today's game *shakes head*
but at least the journey to SCGS wasn't lonely, haha.
cos i actually met dext, nic, alex and their fren at the mrt.
didn't expect to see them there but ya, i did. lol.
so went to scgs together and crapped all the way.





was reading my book before the match
think i must have looked outta place, haha
cos i was like reading a book when everyone else is playing their game.

but nonetheless, still managed to savour my book :D
rahh, cant wait for the second book to be availalbe in S'pore.
hope it wont be too late, cos I'm really excited abt it.

rahh. should have bought the first book with the same kinda cover.
mayb I should just sell the paperback one or give it away
and go buy the hard cover one :D haha. just kidding.
but seriously, there're like SO many books I wanna get.
$$$. I need loads of that now. HAHA.



I'm scared.
Think there's something wrong with my ___
Have to go make an appointment.