<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Thursday, April 17, 2008

lies that became the truth



Friendly game tomorrow *smiles*
haha, I guess that's one highlight of the week.
just got back my test paper, as usual, wasn't well done.
actually, I didn't even pass.
but ya, I'm starting to mug and chiong like siao.
cos mid-years are in like less than 2 weeks.

just realised that there's gonna be a AEM test next week.
*shocks* I haven't even been listening in class, I admit.
Cos half the time when class starts at 4, I'm already shacked like crazy.
Today was so freaking hilarious.
Thru out the whole lesson today, WS and I were like writing notes to each other.
Communicating thru MSN version1.0 -.-
haha. but nonetheless, it was crappy.

CID today was.. hmm, fruitful?
At least my group is finally starting on something.
Just hope everything goes on well.

Curry, Bolly and Sari event 2morrow.
haha, its like a repetition of the one we had in Rzone21, just that
this one is like more large-scaled.
but anw, I'm like rumaging thru my wardrobe to look for my costume. rahh.

capt ball this sat!
but the irritating thing is that, my left quart haven't recovered.
like wth rite? so long already sia.
when i walk its still ok.
just that when i run of jump then the strain and the pain will start to come back slowly.
so infuriating.

oh ya, went to eat at Ben & Jerry's today!
haha. was super awesome
but the people i went with were not very close so din really talk much.
but the ice cream was WONDERFUL *lick lips*
:D a little too sweet though.
finally bought HN's present, really do hope she likes it.
Have to get rach's present this weekend. rahh, a brain-cracking job.