Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Maths test.Parent-teacher meeting (PTM)2.4 run.My ... haha. I've realised that there ARE 'doctors' on ou... I think I've made a new friendHis name is..... gas... ok, mayb this picture is the teenest depressing bu... yesterday was a really tough day for me. like supe... I guess all you need are them and HER. FCUKING BASTARD Do you know how it feels to have the person that y... wow. been such a long time since i actually blogge...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.
