<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, April 11, 2008

Maths test.
Parent-teacher meeting (PTM)
2.4 run.
My brain.

all of the above are officially SCREWED.
like seriously.
my mum is like going to see TSL 2morrow and he's gonna show her my test paper.
which is almost like blank
argh. and he's probably gonna say all kinds of stuff cos I'm NOT GONNA BE THERE.rahh.
I'm just praying real hard that he won't.

1230.
I'm gonna hit that timing someday.
just gonna try again and again, until at least the first number is 12.

I'm gonna start working hard for my studies cos mid-years are almost here!!!
pus that whole chunk of papers about maths that i totally cnnt comprehend.
i'm just gonna try to do well.
like really mug or something.
and keep my mind of REDUNDANT stuff.

but anw, thank god cos i managed to pass my standing broad jump today
can still remember last year, was struggling like siao to just pass.
but this year is like so much more improved.
haha. at least i got an A.
today's NAPFA test was quite alright lah, except for the shuttle run part.
which i was like kinda slow.
anw, i was like running the first time when i felt the strain quite evidently at my quarts
then i thought was like muscle ache so heck.
then went to run the second time.
that's when the pain was kinda bad that i had problem standing up.
it totally sucked can.
argh. but amazingly, i managed to hit the same timing for both tries.
:D so ya, really thank god.
but now is like my left quart is really hurting.
hope it'll recover by 2morrow, so that can play bball! ;D

don't think he will see this but I just want to thank....
MR LEE. erm, i don't know his name but it's the teacher that looks like mr bryan tan.
cos he lent me his towel so that i don't need to ice directly, cos it was kinda painful.
so ya, thank you :D

right now, i really don't wanna tell my mum how to get to my school.
but i know it's impossible :[

"Your life is for you to live and for you to love"
How true.
I think that during the last few days, I've not been able to see tha people around me who cares.
but i think now, I do, at least I'm discovering new things.
I realised that even when the centre of my life crumbles, or the so-called centre crumbles, life still has to go on and WILL go on, esp when God is always there with me.
but more than that, there ARE actually ppl who cares I think, and at the end of the day, it's these people that helps me get thru the day.
I'm gonna start living MY life, with God directing me.
I don't wanna be so affected by that whole mess anymore.
I just feel that if the other party has already given up, and not bother,
there's no use holding on anymore.
although the feelings will still be there, but i've realised that i'm only hurting myself.
My life is still there.
I just have to start searching for the pieces of it under all the rubble.
One day, i believe that the puzzle will be complete once more.



What doesn't kill me only makes me STRONGER.

cos now I've realised that you have found someone else.