<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Monday, April 07, 2008

I think I've made a new friend
His name is..... gastric :D
it was like on friday, it was still ok cos it wasn't very serious.
Then on sat, he came again.
But I still continued to hiong for bball cos I wanted to not think for a while.
Then last night was the WORST.
He came at night, like silently.
When I was watching tv, I felt a bit of pain but then it went away so I also din bother much.
But it was when I was sleeping when it came on full force.
It was so bad that I couldn't even breathe properly.
I was just like twisting and turning in bed, just gasping.
It went away, only to return after a while.
So ya, the whole night was spent like that
Din even sleep properly.
This morning, my mum wanted to wake me up to take the bus
Actually I was awake already, but cos of the extreme gastric,
I couldn't even sit up, like so pathetic can.
so my mum thought that I was tired so she just let me sleep on.
-.- I can't tell her that I've got gastric cos of certain reasons, anw, it's just complicated.
But it was like, I ate dinner last night lah.
It's like eat already still can get gastric sia.
rahh, but nvm, I don't believe I can't fight it.
So this morning when I came to school, I was like practically bending and not standing straight,
Cos my stomach hurt so badly that I didn't even have the strength to stand up tall.
What's worse is that the pain spreads all the way up to my rib, causing it to contract very badly
So cannot breathe.
Like first time I'm experiencing it.
But I've decided that I'm just gonna fight it.
Don't believe I can't tahan. haha.

Tomorrow training sec 1s again.
Time to get back my focus.

wanna go shopping!

i miss cynthia choo. haha.