Saturday, May 10, 2008
So I lay awake another hour
Just like the one before
The shadows play a game with my head
I can't take this anymore
I hear the sound
Of my own breathing
It makes me miss you more
Wake me up when it's over
After the ending
When the damage has all been done
I don't wanna be somewhere
Where you can watch me
As I bleed
Just leave me here in pieces
In pieces
I can't take the chance
Of running into
You running into me
So lock the door
And close the window
I just wanna sleep
Until the day
Inside my future
When I'll be on my feet
Saturday, May 10, 2008
So I lay awake another hour
Just like the one before
The shadows play a game with my head
I can't take this anymore
I hear the sound
Of my own breathing
It makes me miss you more
Wake me up when it's over
After the ending
When the damage has all been done
I don't wanna be somewhere
Where you can watch me
As I bleed
Just leave me here in pieces
In pieces
I can't take the chance
Of running into
You running into me
So lock the door
And close the window
I just wanna sleep
Until the day
Inside my future
When I'll be on my feet
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
I could see in your eyesBroken windows, falling sk...
My muffins are turning out green.:X. that's not no...
I've been so freakishly _____yepp, I've only reali...
whoa, ok, two more papers.One of which is maths, y...
3 more papers to go, oh yea man.haha, chem was... ...
260 posts.That's how much I've blogged.Not that it...
I hate that look of disapproval in your eyes when ...
DSD (double screwed day)haha, that's the way Sihua...
MATHS PAPER 1.ok, hearing that is suppose to scare...
As the girl listened to the memorial service, an e...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by
Eunice.
Color codes from
Colourlovers and
Color Picker Tool.
Banner's base image can be found at
we heart it.