Friday, May 09, 2008
I've been so freakishly _____yepp, I've only realised it today.like wth rite? It should have been high time time since I realised that.And time to change.EXAMS ARE OVER.but I don't really feel like much enthusiasm.except bursting into the chorus of "My love", mayb.Why the heck do I always get into trouble with people?argh, there must be something wrong with me.and this is for ____I love you *winks*haha. hope u see it.I'm destroying everything, slowly.and I don't even know it, until now.I feel like potassium metal hanging over concentrated hydrochloric acid.Getting closer to the acid by the minute.
Friday, May 09, 2008
I've been so freakishly _____yepp, I've only realised it today.like wth rite? It should have been high time time since I realised that.And time to change.EXAMS ARE OVER.but I don't really feel like much enthusiasm.except bursting into the chorus of "My love", mayb.Why the heck do I always get into trouble with people?argh, there must be something wrong with me.and this is for ____I love you *winks*haha. hope u see it.I'm destroying everything, slowly.and I don't even know it, until now.I feel like potassium metal hanging over concentrated hydrochloric acid.Getting closer to the acid by the minute.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
whoa, ok, two more papers.One of which is maths, y...
3 more papers to go, oh yea man.haha, chem was... ...
260 posts.That's how much I've blogged.Not that it...
I hate that look of disapproval in your eyes when ...
DSD (double screwed day)haha, that's the way Sihua...
MATHS PAPER 1.ok, hearing that is suppose to scare...
As the girl listened to the memorial service, an e...
CONCERT.MID-YEARS.MUFFINS.CLUBBING.went for the co...
LABOUR DAY =mugging, drifting and wishing we could...
BIOMEDICAL PAPER!oh yes, it's THE bio paper 2morro...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by
Eunice.
Color codes from
Colourlovers and
Color Picker Tool.
Banner's base image can be found at
we heart it.