Monday, May 12, 2008
it feels wrong.can't breathe, can't stand up straight.and every part of me is hurting.no, I can't fall ill now"Why do you stare back at me?Why you care?Why do I bother?I'm nothing in your glare.When you smile, my heart smiles with youWhen you smile, my heart achesBecause I know I am not the one the smile is for.I can see the depth of your heart.I can see the hurt that I've caused.I can see why you look at me that way.I'm sorry, I only hate you because I love you."- copyrighted from Bradley's blog (Sonjia's brother)
Monday, May 12, 2008
it feels wrong.can't breathe, can't stand up straight.and every part of me is hurting.no, I can't fall ill now"Why do you stare back at me?Why you care?Why do I bother?I'm nothing in your glare.When you smile, my heart smiles with youWhen you smile, my heart achesBecause I know I am not the one the smile is for.I can see the depth of your heart.I can see the hurt that I've caused.I can see why you look at me that way.I'm sorry, I only hate you because I love you."- copyrighted from Bradley's blog (Sonjia's brother)
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums