<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Thursday, May 01, 2008

LABOUR DAY =
mugging, drifting and wishing we could go out together, just like last year.
ok, forget the last point.
anw, can't believe that its labour day, again.
one year seem to go pass so fast..
i guess when people say that time flies, it ain't no joke.

not much to do today, except like mugging and all.
and I've no idea why I'm up so early when I slept at like 1 plus ytd nite.
just couldn't sleep i guess, so ya, stay in bed also no use.
haha, insomia.
seriously, haven't been able to sleep too well nor long the last few days.
it's like no matter what time i sleep at nite, i'll just wake up super early.
which is very unlike me.
lol, mayb i'm just discovering things abt myself.

went to the gym ytd morning.
and it was........ scary?
i was like the only student there, the rest of them were all like NS guys or bodybuilders
then i felt was insignificant there, HAHA.
cos i was like doing my pathetic weights while they were like
carrying the whole chunk of weights.
then there was this guy who looked at me while i was doing then just gave me that
oh-you-are-so-pathetic look.
really ok, he literally looked me in the eyes and gave me that look.
i was like -.-, okkkk....
anw, the workout was good.
hiong? mayb not, mayb yes.
i think the only hion part is that i lifted weights wth my left hand.
then D and WX was like scolding me, saying that its not good and i felt bad
but i still think i'm gonna do it :p
mayb at a not-so-hiong pace.

L.A and HCL paper 2morrow.
worried? not exactly.
just hope i can manage to pass my HCL paper.
cos i don't wanna fail HCL, not that i like it
just don't think that it's right to fail my mother tongue paper.

I'm having mixed feelings, rahh.




I never knew that my words meant that much to you.
Right here, right now, I apologise that my words have made you so vexed once.
But now I ask you, what am I to you?