<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Sunday, May 04, 2008

MATHS PAPER 1.
ok, hearing that is suppose to scare me but I'm kinda like, yea I know that kinda attitude.
wth is wrong with me?!
haha, I've no idea.
studied a bit of maths, but not much went into my brain anyway.
but still, I shall just try.
I don't know what's wrong with me lah.
practically no mood to study, i think this MYE is a total goner.
haiz, shall mug a bit of history later.

Haven't touched chem at all.
Will probably study it 2morrow and tues, since tues I have no paper.
can't wait for exams to be over.
It's like my heart doesn't feel much, but my brain is like telling me to "mug, mug mug"
and to be worried for the exams.
-.-
i guess that's what ppl mean by the battle between rationality and emotion.

dad drove me to yishun today, cos my mum was busy wif some stuff and i was too lazy to take 969
:P

don't know why but it's just like these few days, I'm like literally drifting.
When I'm out with ppl, half of me is with the ppl
but the other half is like in no man's land.
I feel really light-headed.
like even right now as i type, half my mind is somewhere else.
crappish.

it's not like I'm emo or whatsoever.
it's just that I don't even know how I feel.
my mind is like floating, on the verge of headache that kinda thing, rahh.