Saturday, May 03, 2008
CONCERT.MID-YEARS.MUFFINS.CLUBBING.went for the concert today and KL was like the soloist for the double bass performance.a few notes were obviously off-key *laughs*, but all in all, it was good lah.when he played the solo part, phy and I were like holding our breaths.when he finished, there was an evident sigh of relief.haha, and we were so nice can.bought him flowers and gave it to him after the performance,plus a hug (onstage) :Dbut he was like so funny lah.the teachers went too.but din really talk to them, din really know what to talk abt.anw, they went out quite late so also couldn't join them.talked alot to phy, so glad she was willing to listen.
and we looked so wrong together. LOL.glad people enjoyed the muffins.shall work on it.haha, Mr Lee injured his arm too.he says mayb getting a cast, just like cyn and I.i think loads of ppl are getting injured in 2008.hist. and maths paper 1 on monday.really nervous.hope i wont like forget all the information and all.rahh, jiayou.heart.sports/gym 2morrow?oh yea, ___ agreed to bring me and ___ & ___ agreed to go with me :D:D:Dnow i only have to find a way to make up for my absence
Saturday, May 03, 2008
CONCERT.MID-YEARS.MUFFINS.CLUBBING.went for the concert today and KL was like the soloist for the double bass performance.a few notes were obviously off-key *laughs*, but all in all, it was good lah.when he played the solo part, phy and I were like holding our breaths.when he finished, there was an evident sigh of relief.haha, and we were so nice can.bought him flowers and gave it to him after the performance,plus a hug (onstage) :Dbut he was like so funny lah.the teachers went too.but din really talk to them, din really know what to talk abt.anw, they went out quite late so also couldn't join them.talked alot to phy, so glad she was willing to listen.
and we looked so wrong together. LOL.glad people enjoyed the muffins.shall work on it.haha, Mr Lee injured his arm too.he says mayb getting a cast, just like cyn and I.i think loads of ppl are getting injured in 2008.hist. and maths paper 1 on monday.really nervous.hope i wont like forget all the information and all.rahh, jiayou.heart.sports/gym 2morrow?oh yea, ___ agreed to bring me and ___ & ___ agreed to go with me :D:D:Dnow i only have to find a way to make up for my absence
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums