Thursday, May 08, 2008
whoa, ok, two more papers.One of which is maths, yepp you got it.Log and expo curves.*exhales*just jia you bah.plus SS, its kinda ironic how I never seem to do well for SS.but oh well, I guess i'll just have to work harder.and I've just realised that the entire 3I (with some exceptions) are going to be b gone from 25 may:(haha, for them its good, since its their CIP trip.and my sis is going for her P5 camp -.-Brian is so sick can. rahh.I'm dumbfounded for words.don't ask why, lol, cos I've got no idea.HOF 2morrow?I guess now I know why she left.his birthday is coming.oh you got me twisted, yepp.take it back, all of it.how can you want someone you don't even know?i'm halfway out that door.love is what the trouble is.to go or not to go?i'm trying to find something, out of nothingNSL this sat?the face tells many lies, so does the tonguewhat really matters is your heart.the place I really belongplay ball.cry truckloads of tearslove will keep you up all nightmigrate and all of the above are fragments of my thoughts.you new love, I see.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
whoa, ok, two more papers.One of which is maths, yepp you got it.Log and expo curves.*exhales*just jia you bah.plus SS, its kinda ironic how I never seem to do well for SS.but oh well, I guess i'll just have to work harder.and I've just realised that the entire 3I (with some exceptions) are going to be b gone from 25 may:(haha, for them its good, since its their CIP trip.and my sis is going for her P5 camp -.-Brian is so sick can. rahh.I'm dumbfounded for words.don't ask why, lol, cos I've got no idea.HOF 2morrow?I guess now I know why she left.his birthday is coming.oh you got me twisted, yepp.take it back, all of it.how can you want someone you don't even know?i'm halfway out that door.love is what the trouble is.to go or not to go?i'm trying to find something, out of nothingNSL this sat?the face tells many lies, so does the tonguewhat really matters is your heart.the place I really belongplay ball.cry truckloads of tearslove will keep you up all nightmigrate and all of the above are fragments of my thoughts.you new love, I see.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums