Thursday, April 01, 2010
Sometimes when I look at you, and you’re looking back at me, I can see something. This teeny wheeny hint of something more, something you’re feeling but can’t say. When our eyes meet, it’s like we’re instantly connected. And I know no one catches it but me and you, but I like it that way. It’s like our own little secret; a place we go to when everything around us is crazy and we just need some semblance of normal.
quote credit: runawaytrain.tumblr.com
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Sometimes when I look at you, and you’re looking back at me, I can see something. This teeny wheeny hint of something more, something you’re feeling but can’t say. When our eyes meet, it’s like we’re instantly connected. And I know no one catches it but me and you, but I like it that way. It’s like our own little secret; a place we go to when everything around us is crazy and we just need some semblance of normal.
quote credit: runawaytrain.tumblr.com
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums