<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, April 16, 2010

tillyandthewall:

hnloveshots:

(via fuckyeahstreetstyle)

 that rings fit!



want want want want that Starbucks drink. after season, i WILL go have my cup of Starbucks.


season's starting in less than a week, pretty amazing how time passed so fast. probably cause of school and all, so haven't had much time nor energy to mull over season or the sorts. really can't wait for the june hols to come. so many people i wanna meet and places to go :) an escape from the taxing lifestyle of a JC student.


there has been quite a bit on my mind lately, but haven't really found anyone or outlet to talk or express it. hmmm and sometimes i really do wonder whether i'm just deluding myself. but i guess now's not the time to deal with it, got to concentrate on other issues first.


I miss those blue eyes

How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep


Like there was no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe


I can't believe that I still want you


- I Never Told You, Colbie Caillat