Friday, March 09, 2007
wow.. Cant blieve it. we actually won MGS. MGS leh.. its the hot favourite lah.Must mark this date down, cos its the 1st time miss loo actually said well done to me.So touched lor. We won 20-15. the score diff was like much bigger than nan hua. but i tink we really did very well 2day. im so looking towards the national rounds. gonna b a challenge for all of us, eap me, gotta learn how to control my emotions. 2day when I went out wif my team mates, suddenly bcame very emo lor. kept tinking of him, gotta stop doing tt. I really tink tt i gota b stupid or smthing, go like a guy hu already likes sm one else. but im gonna try my best to forget abt him, so keep supporting me k? lol.
Friday, March 09, 2007
wow.. Cant blieve it. we actually won MGS. MGS leh.. its the hot favourite lah.Must mark this date down, cos its the 1st time miss loo actually said well done to me.So touched lor. We won 20-15. the score diff was like much bigger than nan hua. but i tink we really did very well 2day. im so looking towards the national rounds. gonna b a challenge for all of us, eap me, gotta learn how to control my emotions. 2day when I went out wif my team mates, suddenly bcame very emo lor. kept tinking of him, gotta stop doing tt. I really tink tt i gota b stupid or smthing, go like a guy hu already likes sm one else. but im gonna try my best to forget abt him, so keep supporting me k? lol.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums