Saturday, June 16, 2007
Reheasal starts and after a few minutes, you say" Hey, we're doing this for God and the region so can you all pls focus and give ur best?"Guess wat?When you said tt, i was laughing to myself.You say that we should do it well to bless the people but its like freaking last minute.If you say that it's impt, then it should be on ur piority listNot like telling me tt I hv to act on fri when the actual thing is on sun.Its like only 3 days.Then you keep changing the dates and informing me last min.What do you tink I am? Your dog?That when you call me up for rehearsal then I must be free?That's jus crap." You use to be so enthu abt Rzone de, y now so not on fire?"FYI, its not tt i dun wanna plug in.But its not like you are the first on my piority list.I still have other things to do.That's y I tell you to inform me earlier but you jus can'tThen how the heck do you expect me to be there?I'm not jus sitting there, waiting for your call.I have my own life as well. Other things I've gotta attend to.My life doesn't revolve around youIt's always jus about the 4 of them.It wasn't like I was slacking.Its jus tt I was taking the match to practice my area defence.But all you could do was just to keep telling me off and putting me down.In front of others."You can't possibly be faster than the ball. So u'll hv to do man to man defence"There's something called area defence.Its jus that you don't noe abt it.You're just sitting out there, instructing us and saying that we're still not good enough.Then why don't you come take my place on court?Just because you say ur tired then you don't play.You tink u're the only one tts tired?If you tink so, then you're so horribly wrong.When ur 2 other "star" players are not hereThen you come tell me" hey, you're really impt. we really need you."I AM NOT ON STAND BY.When you have them, Im jus filling in the numbers.When they're not here, suddenly you see me.What kind of shit is that?And youYou just walked awayHow great.fed up and disgusted.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Reheasal starts and after a few minutes, you say" Hey, we're doing this for God and the region so can you all pls focus and give ur best?"Guess wat?When you said tt, i was laughing to myself.You say that we should do it well to bless the people but its like freaking last minute.If you say that it's impt, then it should be on ur piority listNot like telling me tt I hv to act on fri when the actual thing is on sun.Its like only 3 days.Then you keep changing the dates and informing me last min.What do you tink I am? Your dog?That when you call me up for rehearsal then I must be free?That's jus crap." You use to be so enthu abt Rzone de, y now so not on fire?"FYI, its not tt i dun wanna plug in.But its not like you are the first on my piority list.I still have other things to do.That's y I tell you to inform me earlier but you jus can'tThen how the heck do you expect me to be there?I'm not jus sitting there, waiting for your call.I have my own life as well. Other things I've gotta attend to.My life doesn't revolve around youIt's always jus about the 4 of them.It wasn't like I was slacking.Its jus tt I was taking the match to practice my area defence.But all you could do was just to keep telling me off and putting me down.In front of others."You can't possibly be faster than the ball. So u'll hv to do man to man defence"There's something called area defence.Its jus that you don't noe abt it.You're just sitting out there, instructing us and saying that we're still not good enough.Then why don't you come take my place on court?Just because you say ur tired then you don't play.You tink u're the only one tts tired?If you tink so, then you're so horribly wrong.When ur 2 other "star" players are not hereThen you come tell me" hey, you're really impt. we really need you."I AM NOT ON STAND BY.When you have them, Im jus filling in the numbers.When they're not here, suddenly you see me.What kind of shit is that?And youYou just walked awayHow great.fed up and disgusted.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums