Monday, July 09, 2007
haha. finally decided to blog after like 2 days? haha. i oso dunno lah.. jus tt the last few days hv been really busy so ya, din hv time to come online..but first of all, would like to say that concerning my previous 2 posts, its over le so pls dun get offended by it.. ya, it was jus how i felt at at time... so ya, mayb the tone was a little harsh. and nicole, if u get to see this, i jus wanna say that im sorry for giving you attitude on Sun, din mean to. Wasn't feeling too good so ya..guess wat? my knee's like much better now.. as in it recovered alot over the weekends.. haha.. feeling good.. having knee pains totally suck lah.. lol.. given the fact that still gt training.. and i din feel sleepy in class today.. which is totally amazing.. haha.. and i was like totally high lah.. Bryce and Yong Yu could testify for tt.. haha.. was like bullying them during L.A class today.. smacking their heads and stuff... haha.. today i a bit saddist lah.. lol.. so ya, cnnt resist bullying them.. haha.. ya but also dunno y leh, seems like today i very high leh.. haha.. mayb it was jus to keep my mind off you. LOL.Maths test on thurs sia.. haiz.. hv to start studying liao.. hv to pass this time, or else dunno what will happen.. mayb cnnt come for training or smthing.. JIA YOU~ can do it de.. haha..All I saw when I looked into your eyes when I saw you on Sunday was bleak coldness.It was like as if you looked right through me.I guess you did.
Monday, July 09, 2007
haha. finally decided to blog after like 2 days? haha. i oso dunno lah.. jus tt the last few days hv been really busy so ya, din hv time to come online..but first of all, would like to say that concerning my previous 2 posts, its over le so pls dun get offended by it.. ya, it was jus how i felt at at time... so ya, mayb the tone was a little harsh. and nicole, if u get to see this, i jus wanna say that im sorry for giving you attitude on Sun, din mean to. Wasn't feeling too good so ya..guess wat? my knee's like much better now.. as in it recovered alot over the weekends.. haha.. feeling good.. having knee pains totally suck lah.. lol.. given the fact that still gt training.. and i din feel sleepy in class today.. which is totally amazing.. haha.. and i was like totally high lah.. Bryce and Yong Yu could testify for tt.. haha.. was like bullying them during L.A class today.. smacking their heads and stuff... haha.. today i a bit saddist lah.. lol.. so ya, cnnt resist bullying them.. haha.. ya but also dunno y leh, seems like today i very high leh.. haha.. mayb it was jus to keep my mind off you. LOL.Maths test on thurs sia.. haiz.. hv to start studying liao.. hv to pass this time, or else dunno what will happen.. mayb cnnt come for training or smthing.. JIA YOU~ can do it de.. haha..All I saw when I looked into your eyes when I saw you on Sunday was bleak coldness.It was like as if you looked right through me.I guess you did.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums