Friday, July 06, 2007
I can't believe I thought we people were my frens.I was SO wrong.How could you have done tt and come ask me " Will she be lonely?"WTF?!You are so bloodly fake lah.What right do you have to get her out?Ur not the boss around here.Just cos she does some stuff you dun like?You hv no right to judge her, stop acting God.You people say you are frens but yet backstab each other.Once you hv no use for tt person, you just put that person aside.HOW NICE " I asked each and everyone in the group and we all came to the same conclusion"" Then I guess I'm not part of the group because I did not know anything until today"" Obviously you're not"and all this time I thought we were frens.tsk.. how dumb can I get?"You shouldn't try to get urself involved in something that's none of ur concern and that you don't understand"I was just trying to helpBut I've learnt my lessonAnd that is to go away when I'm not needed.I dun even understand why u all had to do tt to her?Its jus so fcuking unreasonableI don't even know how I feel now.Just so mixed up and everything.I don't get you ppl.BACKSTABBERS.
Friday, July 06, 2007
I can't believe I thought we people were my frens.I was SO wrong.How could you have done tt and come ask me " Will she be lonely?"WTF?!You are so bloodly fake lah.What right do you have to get her out?Ur not the boss around here.Just cos she does some stuff you dun like?You hv no right to judge her, stop acting God.You people say you are frens but yet backstab each other.Once you hv no use for tt person, you just put that person aside.HOW NICE " I asked each and everyone in the group and we all came to the same conclusion"" Then I guess I'm not part of the group because I did not know anything until today"" Obviously you're not"and all this time I thought we were frens.tsk.. how dumb can I get?"You shouldn't try to get urself involved in something that's none of ur concern and that you don't understand"I was just trying to helpBut I've learnt my lessonAnd that is to go away when I'm not needed.I dun even understand why u all had to do tt to her?Its jus so fcuking unreasonableI don't even know how I feel now.Just so mixed up and everything.I don't get you ppl.BACKSTABBERS.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums