Sunday, June 24, 2007
Who do you tink you are?You're jus my ____, not my dad..You have no freaking right to tell me what I'm suppose to do with my lifeYou are in no position to mess things up for me.So jus fcuk off." He jus cares for you like a dad"WTF?! I DON'T NEED and I DON'T WANT you butting into my life.I fully appreciate you being concerned for meBut not the way you're trying to lead my life for me.ITS MY LIFE AND I DON'T NID YOU TO BE PART OF IT.You don't even noe me and you try to tell me what to do.If it's my team mates or ppl i noe, i'll listen.But even they will noe tt no one leads my life for me.GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD, YOU FREAKING IDIOT.Please respect me and don't force me to do things I don't want and are not neccesary.I make my own decisions and I don't tink you hv a say in it.Not say I don't respect you.I jus can't stand anyone who don't noe me who tries to interfere in my life.So you noe what? Jus fcuk off.I'm sorry for using such crude language but that's jus how I feel right now.Mayb later when I cool down, I'll use a nicer tone.But the msg is still the same.LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OFF MY BACK.jus fcuk off.The way we walked past each other today scared me.It seemed so real.When I was on the escalater down, a single tear dropped.Because the breakup seemed so real.Suddenly I felt the fear of losing you.I thought I did.The second we walked past each other like strangers.Alot of thoughts and emotions rushed through my mind.I was scared. I thought we were strangers.I've no idea why it affected me so much.Guess its because you mean alot to me.I just have to get used to this.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Who do you tink you are?You're jus my ____, not my dad..You have no freaking right to tell me what I'm suppose to do with my lifeYou are in no position to mess things up for me.So jus fcuk off." He jus cares for you like a dad"WTF?! I DON'T NEED and I DON'T WANT you butting into my life.I fully appreciate you being concerned for meBut not the way you're trying to lead my life for me.ITS MY LIFE AND I DON'T NID YOU TO BE PART OF IT.You don't even noe me and you try to tell me what to do.If it's my team mates or ppl i noe, i'll listen.But even they will noe tt no one leads my life for me.GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD, YOU FREAKING IDIOT.Please respect me and don't force me to do things I don't want and are not neccesary.I make my own decisions and I don't tink you hv a say in it.Not say I don't respect you.I jus can't stand anyone who don't noe me who tries to interfere in my life.So you noe what? Jus fcuk off.I'm sorry for using such crude language but that's jus how I feel right now.Mayb later when I cool down, I'll use a nicer tone.But the msg is still the same.LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OFF MY BACK.jus fcuk off.The way we walked past each other today scared me.It seemed so real.When I was on the escalater down, a single tear dropped.Because the breakup seemed so real.Suddenly I felt the fear of losing you.I thought I did.The second we walked past each other like strangers.Alot of thoughts and emotions rushed through my mind.I was scared. I thought we were strangers.I've no idea why it affected me so much.Guess its because you mean alot to me.I just have to get used to this.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums