<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Someone once told me that words can scar.
I never really understood.
Until today.
Fragile. That's what I am right now.
Words are such powerful weapons.
They can build people up or tear them down.
They can pierce right through your heart without even touching you.
And yes, they pierced right through.
Everything that I've heard.
About everything.
It hurts.
But thanks for telling me all those things.
I'll try to change.
But please, give me some time.
I really can't take it anymore.
Any more and I don't know what will happen to me.
Somebody. Anybody. Help me.
Find me.
Because I can't find myself.


Breaking down.
Crying out.
All messed up.
That's what I am now.

Staring out in the night.
Trying to hide the pain.

I love you
I have loved you all along.
And that's not going to change.
No matter what.