Monday, June 25, 2007
haha.. sch started and the new timetable totally sucks.. its like so cramped up lah.. sian lor.. then the new maths teach is like so... dunno wat to say sia.. haha.. but its ok.. im gonna work hard for the new term. no more slacking. im gonna become hard working. haha.. hard to believe i jus said tt but ya, I jus did.. haha.. i wrote a 800 words essay today.. in chinese.. pro rite? haha.. ya.. Jia you bah..To say that I won't be jealous will be the same as telling you a big fat lie.As long as its a girl, of course I'll feel a pinch of jealousy.Haha, its human nature.But I'll get used to it.Because we still have our lives to lead.Jia you =)We must stay happy even when things that are happening are not that good.I'm sure we'll get out of this whole thing.With us being stronger than before.
Monday, June 25, 2007
haha.. sch started and the new timetable totally sucks.. its like so cramped up lah.. sian lor.. then the new maths teach is like so... dunno wat to say sia.. haha.. but its ok.. im gonna work hard for the new term. no more slacking. im gonna become hard working. haha.. hard to believe i jus said tt but ya, I jus did.. haha.. i wrote a 800 words essay today.. in chinese.. pro rite? haha.. ya.. Jia you bah..To say that I won't be jealous will be the same as telling you a big fat lie.As long as its a girl, of course I'll feel a pinch of jealousy.Haha, its human nature.But I'll get used to it.Because we still have our lives to lead.Jia you =)We must stay happy even when things that are happening are not that good.I'm sure we'll get out of this whole thing.With us being stronger than before.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums