Tuesday, July 03, 2007
im officially discouraged..haha.. but really lah. its like i failed my Chem test by 1 mark.. and its not tt i din study.. actually i did lor.. and is studied ALOT. but still fail.. haiz.. thought will hv gd news to tell my mum but guess i was wrong.. i've disappointed her yet again.. haiz.. such a disappointment... nvm then, shall work harder for the maths test next monday.. today's training was as usual.. ya, as in crapped around.. haha.. wif lixuan making all her actions here and there.. ya, weights was fun.. haha.. but din do really well for court though.. its like doing defence stuff and still couldn't do it well.. haha.. hv to work on speed and timing.. still got lots to learn... jia you bah..NEWSFLASHI've decided to stop slackinghaha.. not really a newsflash but ya, i've decided to get back on my feet and start working hard.JIA YOU~haha.. So many things seem to be happening on the 9 of July.But most importantly, you're starting school.All the "busyness" will be setting in and stuffEver since you told me your schduele, I was a little sad.Because I won't get to see you so often le.But ytd, I realise that I wanted to see you succeed in whatever you do.And that's why I'm going to support you all the wayAlthough you'll be busy, but I'll be right behind you, cheering you on.You may not have that much time for me anymoreBut it doesn't matter.Because I want you to give your best during your school term there.I want to you to succeed in doing whatever you're doing and be proud of what you've done.I want to see you achieve your dreams.Don't worry about not having enough time for me.Just concentrate on your studies.Because that is what you want.Do well and fullfil your ambition as a chef.I'll be there for you all the wayJust promise me you'll not forget me admist all your busyness.Or fall for someone else.Cos I love you too much to lose you.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
im officially discouraged..haha.. but really lah. its like i failed my Chem test by 1 mark.. and its not tt i din study.. actually i did lor.. and is studied ALOT. but still fail.. haiz.. thought will hv gd news to tell my mum but guess i was wrong.. i've disappointed her yet again.. haiz.. such a disappointment... nvm then, shall work harder for the maths test next monday.. today's training was as usual.. ya, as in crapped around.. haha.. wif lixuan making all her actions here and there.. ya, weights was fun.. haha.. but din do really well for court though.. its like doing defence stuff and still couldn't do it well.. haha.. hv to work on speed and timing.. still got lots to learn... jia you bah..NEWSFLASHI've decided to stop slackinghaha.. not really a newsflash but ya, i've decided to get back on my feet and start working hard.JIA YOU~haha.. So many things seem to be happening on the 9 of July.But most importantly, you're starting school.All the "busyness" will be setting in and stuffEver since you told me your schduele, I was a little sad.Because I won't get to see you so often le.But ytd, I realise that I wanted to see you succeed in whatever you do.And that's why I'm going to support you all the wayAlthough you'll be busy, but I'll be right behind you, cheering you on.You may not have that much time for me anymoreBut it doesn't matter.Because I want you to give your best during your school term there.I want to you to succeed in doing whatever you're doing and be proud of what you've done.I want to see you achieve your dreams.Don't worry about not having enough time for me.Just concentrate on your studies.Because that is what you want.Do well and fullfil your ambition as a chef.I'll be there for you all the wayJust promise me you'll not forget me admist all your busyness.Or fall for someone else.Cos I love you too much to lose you.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums