Thursday, June 28, 2007
The last few days hv been both bad and good lah.. haha.. celebrated ernie's bdae today.. haha.. and the present was SUPER funny lah.. all thought by my dear chairperson, jiali.. haha.. but gd job anw.. i hope he liked the present though.. mr ong's leaving today.. :( he's such a nice teach.. actually inspired me to study for chem.. plus he's very hilarious, with all his jokes and stories.. haha.. and saddistic frens.. haha.. aww, i tink im actually gonna miss him.. anw, all the best for your studies, mr ong! 2attitude-d will be supporting u all the way. =) went to watch the bball match today.. had NO idea wat the referee was talking abt.. haha.. guess i hv to go learn the game.. lol.. sometime.. can't believe time pass so fast.. its like fri 2morrow.. then its the weekends.. yay.. haha... and heart.sports finals =) hope region D can win this time.. cnnt lose jus cos of temper liao.. jia you..I've finally realised that its time I took all the comments in my strideMove on and not get stuck in the past.Netballers, just cheer me on ok?That's all I ask.Thanks.I went to meet you today cos I didn't want you to be alone when you're down.Because the feeling is really not good.Although maybe I did not help muchBut I just wanted to be there so that if you needed to talkYou can talk to me.I was not irritated when you said you didn't have the words.But it was when you said " Never mind lah, it ok"Because you're OBVIOUSLY not ok.It's ok if you can't find the words to say.But please don't tell me its nothing.I want to help but you seem to be withdrawing.Withdrawing yourself from me.I don't want to force you to talk so the best I can say is that,If you need me, I'll be here.You can choose not to tell me but just want to let you know that I'll be thereIn the cornerJust there if you need someone.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
The last few days hv been both bad and good lah.. haha.. celebrated ernie's bdae today.. haha.. and the present was SUPER funny lah.. all thought by my dear chairperson, jiali.. haha.. but gd job anw.. i hope he liked the present though.. mr ong's leaving today.. :( he's such a nice teach.. actually inspired me to study for chem.. plus he's very hilarious, with all his jokes and stories.. haha.. and saddistic frens.. haha.. aww, i tink im actually gonna miss him.. anw, all the best for your studies, mr ong! 2attitude-d will be supporting u all the way. =) went to watch the bball match today.. had NO idea wat the referee was talking abt.. haha.. guess i hv to go learn the game.. lol.. sometime.. can't believe time pass so fast.. its like fri 2morrow.. then its the weekends.. yay.. haha... and heart.sports finals =) hope region D can win this time.. cnnt lose jus cos of temper liao.. jia you..I've finally realised that its time I took all the comments in my strideMove on and not get stuck in the past.Netballers, just cheer me on ok?That's all I ask.Thanks.I went to meet you today cos I didn't want you to be alone when you're down.Because the feeling is really not good.Although maybe I did not help muchBut I just wanted to be there so that if you needed to talkYou can talk to me.I was not irritated when you said you didn't have the words.But it was when you said " Never mind lah, it ok"Because you're OBVIOUSLY not ok.It's ok if you can't find the words to say.But please don't tell me its nothing.I want to help but you seem to be withdrawing.Withdrawing yourself from me.I don't want to force you to talk so the best I can say is that,If you need me, I'll be here.You can choose not to tell me but just want to let you know that I'll be thereIn the cornerJust there if you need someone.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums