Wednesday, June 20, 2007
argh.. can't believe I missed training today.. its like woke up wif a freaking bad headache plus a bit of temperature.. Then my mum was going like " U're not going for training today" then i gt no choice lor.. its like early in the morning gt no energy to quarrel wif her sia.. but I noe she's jus thinking for me so thx mum =) so, today will be pretty sian for me.. having to finish up my work and stuff.. haha.. the last 2 days hv been extremely.. interesting? haha.. its like monday was freaking fun.. went out wif my WONDERFUL team.. watched Fantastic 4 and then went for steamboat.. haha.. and i spent the nite at ___. lol. its was humanly not possible. or so I thought. haha.. but anw, its was like din sleep much on monday so I kept thinking tt tuesday was mon and gt all my dates mixed up.. haha.. plus a very bad headache on tues morn.. then dropped by the chalet to bathe and sleep..haha. the chalet was practically like empty lah.. only 4 girls and like some guys.. it was PATHETIC. haha.. but gd place to sleep though.. Having friendly game wif Cresent on fri.. hope I can do well lor.. don't wanna disappoint miss loo, given the fact tt i missed trainin today.. haha. But this fri and sat will be SUPER HIONG for me lah..Fri - morning gt match - then at nite gt sleepover (which I don't think I'll be able to sleep much)Sat - morn gt carnival - afternoon gt heart.sports. provided I can make it.. its like super packed lah.. fri and sat.. estee was like telling me to be mentally prepared.. which i tink i should. haha.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
argh.. can't believe I missed training today.. its like woke up wif a freaking bad headache plus a bit of temperature.. Then my mum was going like " U're not going for training today" then i gt no choice lor.. its like early in the morning gt no energy to quarrel wif her sia.. but I noe she's jus thinking for me so thx mum =) so, today will be pretty sian for me.. having to finish up my work and stuff.. haha.. the last 2 days hv been extremely.. interesting? haha.. its like monday was freaking fun.. went out wif my WONDERFUL team.. watched Fantastic 4 and then went for steamboat.. haha.. and i spent the nite at ___. lol. its was humanly not possible. or so I thought. haha.. but anw, its was like din sleep much on monday so I kept thinking tt tuesday was mon and gt all my dates mixed up.. haha.. plus a very bad headache on tues morn.. then dropped by the chalet to bathe and sleep..haha. the chalet was practically like empty lah.. only 4 girls and like some guys.. it was PATHETIC. haha.. but gd place to sleep though.. Having friendly game wif Cresent on fri.. hope I can do well lor.. don't wanna disappoint miss loo, given the fact tt i missed trainin today.. haha. But this fri and sat will be SUPER HIONG for me lah..Fri - morning gt match - then at nite gt sleepover (which I don't think I'll be able to sleep much)Sat - morn gt carnival - afternoon gt heart.sports. provided I can make it.. its like super packed lah.. fri and sat.. estee was like telling me to be mentally prepared.. which i tink i should. haha.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums