Sunday, July 15, 2007
It's raining and I'm alone again.
Thought no one could save me from my despair.
But then you came and carried me without judging or contempt
In your arms,
I cried for the longest time
Cos I know that I've let you down so many times
Yet you still love me for who I am
Jesus all that I can say
Is thank you for your grace.
I'm so lost I've no idea where to go
I don't even know who I am these days
I want to start anew
But oh, Jesus
I don't even know how to start.
How surprising that you are the same person to help me thru tough times.but also break me down. completely.jus by the stare you gave me.and the icy cold reply"no, i dun treat her as a fren"I think part of my world froze when you said that.But its time for me to move on.not to get stuck here.cos ur not worth it.I'm sure i'll find ppl who will treasure me more than you ever did.ppl who will really love me.and not jus treat me like you did.u now what?u dun hv to accept the frenship.jus forget abt it.since ur not even interested and tt I din mean anything to u.let's not waste each other's timewe've gt better things to do.jus a few days ago i told myself."i've lost something"but today i realised.was there even something to start with?i guess not.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
It's raining and I'm alone again.
Thought no one could save me from my despair.
But then you came and carried me without judging or contempt
In your arms,
I cried for the longest time
Cos I know that I've let you down so many times
Yet you still love me for who I am
Jesus all that I can say
Is thank you for your grace.
I'm so lost I've no idea where to go
I don't even know who I am these days
I want to start anew
But oh, Jesus
I don't even know how to start.
How surprising that you are the same person to help me thru tough times.but also break me down. completely.jus by the stare you gave me.and the icy cold reply"no, i dun treat her as a fren"I think part of my world froze when you said that.But its time for me to move on.not to get stuck here.cos ur not worth it.I'm sure i'll find ppl who will treasure me more than you ever did.ppl who will really love me.and not jus treat me like you did.u now what?u dun hv to accept the frenship.jus forget abt it.since ur not even interested and tt I din mean anything to u.let's not waste each other's timewe've gt better things to do.jus a few days ago i told myself."i've lost something"but today i realised.was there even something to start with?i guess not.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums