Saturday, July 14, 2007
there seems to be so much tt has happened over the last few days, so many emotions all mixed up.. but yet when i wanna start talking, like how estee puts it, i don't noe where to start... everything's like so mixed up now.. even i dunno fix it.. saw jac and cass on the bus ytd. the atmosphere was so cold... it was like we obviously knew each other but we're not talking.. the feeling jus sucked.. haiz.. you ppl told me it was stupid to cry for ppl like them.fake and superficialbut the thing isI cherished our friendshipsto me, they were a bunch of ppl hu were close to my heart.at least to me, they were.but now that everything has happened, I lost themI did cry, not that I'm gonna deny it."It not worth crying over ppl like them"but to me it is, but with u saying ttI feel like im not entitled to cry.to express everything I'm feeling because of them.I know that they should not have tt much control over me.but they jus do.or mayb its jus me who allows them to have so much control.because friendships are smthing very impt to me.no idea why I'm feeling so much anger and frustration.pls pray for me..cos I dun tink I can go thru this alone.I nid God's help.why can't you just listen?actions speak louder than words.Don't tell me one thing and do another.that's jus fcuking crap.life is like a rollercoaster.we just gotta ride it.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
there seems to be so much tt has happened over the last few days, so many emotions all mixed up.. but yet when i wanna start talking, like how estee puts it, i don't noe where to start... everything's like so mixed up now.. even i dunno fix it.. saw jac and cass on the bus ytd. the atmosphere was so cold... it was like we obviously knew each other but we're not talking.. the feeling jus sucked.. haiz.. you ppl told me it was stupid to cry for ppl like them.fake and superficialbut the thing isI cherished our friendshipsto me, they were a bunch of ppl hu were close to my heart.at least to me, they were.but now that everything has happened, I lost themI did cry, not that I'm gonna deny it."It not worth crying over ppl like them"but to me it is, but with u saying ttI feel like im not entitled to cry.to express everything I'm feeling because of them.I know that they should not have tt much control over me.but they jus do.or mayb its jus me who allows them to have so much control.because friendships are smthing very impt to me.no idea why I'm feeling so much anger and frustration.pls pray for me..cos I dun tink I can go thru this alone.I nid God's help.why can't you just listen?actions speak louder than words.Don't tell me one thing and do another.that's jus fcuking crap.life is like a rollercoaster.we just gotta ride it.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums