Saturday, July 14, 2007
haha. jus finished watching Harry Potter like half an hour ago? lol. but it doesn't matter.The show was great, at least to me.. The effects were like really exciting and there was no part tt was boring lah, unlike Spider-man 3. haha.. so ya, everyone shld go watch HPTOOP. haha.. its really good.. except for HC.. she was like telling me tt its not nice.. she watched it at JE. haha.. and it was also her hu gave me the BRILLIANT idea of watching it today.. haha.. so thx HC aka BPA aka blackie. haha.. im so mean.. racist.. LOL. jus jk..Guess wat? im like in that stupid speech competition.. mrs look was like telling me"leeyin, i recommended you to take part in the speech com""err.. when izzit?" 30 july. its a monday. U hv any problems attending on tt day?""err.. i hv tuition on tt day""then u shld go change ur tuition time. tts ur private commitment and this is a sch event""huh... ok then."wtf? she might as well not ask me lor. its like everytime oso like tt de.. its not tt i HV to attend it lah.. its not even proper sch stuff.. anw, i din ask to be in it.. then she forced me to go.. ask me = din ask me lor.. i cant even object.. i was like thinking "wth lah, dun even wanna be in this stupid thing lor. then its like u expect me to be there, oso dun care whether i hv other commitments. " what kind of teach is this?! haiz... forget it... since i hv to go, might as well make the best of it.. but will be meeting estee in this speech thing.. haha.. since she's stuck in it as well. haha.. let's suffer together..LOL.don't noe y but hv been having severe mood swings lately.. its like i hv been freaking edgey lah, defense mechanism very active, keep quarrelling wif my mum. its like i can be high then suddenly, wil become very quiet.. damn freaky lah.. haha.. im weirding myself out. LOL. its like i cant even take control of my emotions lor.. haiz.. hv to hv better control frm now on.. cnnt be so angry liao... must cool down.I am messing up everything.I don't even noe y im acting like this.Like being so touchy and stuff.I dun like this me.This unapproachable me.So what if I appear to be happy?Cos mayb deep down im not exactly that high.I don't even noe how I feel the last few days.I hate this side of me.I nid all of you ppl's help.But the thing isWould u all care to bother?
Saturday, July 14, 2007
haha. jus finished watching Harry Potter like half an hour ago? lol. but it doesn't matter.The show was great, at least to me.. The effects were like really exciting and there was no part tt was boring lah, unlike Spider-man 3. haha.. so ya, everyone shld go watch HPTOOP. haha.. its really good.. except for HC.. she was like telling me tt its not nice.. she watched it at JE. haha.. and it was also her hu gave me the BRILLIANT idea of watching it today.. haha.. so thx HC aka BPA aka blackie. haha.. im so mean.. racist.. LOL. jus jk..Guess wat? im like in that stupid speech competition.. mrs look was like telling me"leeyin, i recommended you to take part in the speech com""err.. when izzit?" 30 july. its a monday. U hv any problems attending on tt day?""err.. i hv tuition on tt day""then u shld go change ur tuition time. tts ur private commitment and this is a sch event""huh... ok then."wtf? she might as well not ask me lor. its like everytime oso like tt de.. its not tt i HV to attend it lah.. its not even proper sch stuff.. anw, i din ask to be in it.. then she forced me to go.. ask me = din ask me lor.. i cant even object.. i was like thinking "wth lah, dun even wanna be in this stupid thing lor. then its like u expect me to be there, oso dun care whether i hv other commitments. " what kind of teach is this?! haiz... forget it... since i hv to go, might as well make the best of it.. but will be meeting estee in this speech thing.. haha.. since she's stuck in it as well. haha.. let's suffer together..LOL.don't noe y but hv been having severe mood swings lately.. its like i hv been freaking edgey lah, defense mechanism very active, keep quarrelling wif my mum. its like i can be high then suddenly, wil become very quiet.. damn freaky lah.. haha.. im weirding myself out. LOL. its like i cant even take control of my emotions lor.. haiz.. hv to hv better control frm now on.. cnnt be so angry liao... must cool down.I am messing up everything.I don't even noe y im acting like this.Like being so touchy and stuff.I dun like this me.This unapproachable me.So what if I appear to be happy?Cos mayb deep down im not exactly that high.I don't even noe how I feel the last few days.I hate this side of me.I nid all of you ppl's help.But the thing isWould u all care to bother?
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums