Sunday, July 15, 2007
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
It's raining and I'm alone again.Thought no one co... there seems to be so much tt has happened over the... haha. jus finished watching Harry Potter like half... haha. finally decided to blog after like 2 days? h... I don't know how I'm feeling right now.I feel so c... I can't believe I thought we people were my frens.... im officially discouraged..haha.. but really lah. ... whoa, went to watch Transformers today and it was ... today's training was super hilarious lah, given th... The last few days hv been both bad and good lah.. ...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.