Thursday, August 23, 2007
gosh.. the rain was so heavy today lah.. its was like the paths were flooding so badly tt walking on the grass was a better option. guess tt explains how bad the rain was.
and guess what?
I slipped on the stairs on and fell
Injured my tail bone and now its hurting like crazy
Even sneezing is painful lah
wth.
haiz, guess i was just too clumsy.
But it jus hurts.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
gosh.. the rain was so heavy today lah.. its was like the paths were flooding so badly tt walking on the grass was a better option. guess tt explains how bad the rain was.
and guess what?
I slipped on the stairs on and fell
Injured my tail bone and now its hurting like crazy
Even sneezing is painful lah
wth.
haiz, guess i was just too clumsy.
But it jus hurts.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums