Saturday, September 29, 2007

haha.. got the pic from phy.. ok, i look dumb but whatever.. sad thing kuan liang wasn't there.. lol... and i remebered tt Kai li is 16 this year.. haha.. we took this pic in the staff room... using phy's 3.2 megapixel cam *roll eyes* haha. anw, we plan to go out soon.. after our exams are over.. haha.. then can really take a gang pic.. not with one person missing.
Saturday, September 29, 2007

haha.. got the pic from phy.. ok, i look dumb but whatever.. sad thing kuan liang wasn't there.. lol... and i remebered tt Kai li is 16 this year.. haha.. we took this pic in the staff room... using phy's 3.2 megapixel cam *roll eyes* haha. anw, we plan to go out soon.. after our exams are over.. haha.. then can really take a gang pic.. not with one person missing.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums