Friday, October 05, 2007
had specialist training today, cum training wif the team..
The start of the hiong-ness of training =x
haha.
kinda excited for the swim 2morrow.
like super long din swim le.
That's cos ur a slacker leeyin
lol.
anw, jus really tired from training.
Can see how my stamina have dropped.
2morrow still gtg play rounders i think.
Sinc they dun hv enough people.
haiz.. ok, I shall go sleep NOW since i gotta wake up extra early 2morrow.
nitez peeps!
Friday, October 05, 2007
had specialist training today, cum training wif the team..
The start of the hiong-ness of training =x
haha.
kinda excited for the swim 2morrow.
like super long din swim le.
That's cos ur a slacker leeyin
lol.
anw, jus really tired from training.
Can see how my stamina have dropped.
2morrow still gtg play rounders i think.
Sinc they dun hv enough people.
haiz.. ok, I shall go sleep NOW since i gotta wake up extra early 2morrow.
nitez peeps!
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums