<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over. Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over . Exams are over .

ok, you get the msg now. haha. today's the last paper and time check, 3.47pm. whoa, today's one of the earliest day i've ever reached home. lol. but most interesting thing is, though my exams are over, i dun really feel like extremely happy or anything. jus relief. haha. but can you believe it? when i was out wif my frens, my brain was like still telling me " study, study, study " haha, guess that's what happens when ur mind's fried =/ haha.

kuan couldn't make it as usual. haha. but ok lah, we went out today but din talk much cos all of them were like super worriedfor their exams. can understand. been there, done that. haha. 3 weeks ago.


Miss loo said that new training will be much tougher. and tt will only hv thurs and sun off. omg.. tts like freaking hiong lah. haiz.. but guess tt's B div standard. mayb shld go swim soon. anyone interested?? haha.. but ya, i really hope tt this team can do better than last year, COS WE CAN. :D

























Now that exams are over,
There's nothing to keep me busy anymore.
I just feel that for the past few weeks, I've jus been running away.
But the ironic thing is, I don't know what I'm running from.
Neither do I want to know.
That's why when you asked me what was on my mind
I cant give you a reply.
Not because I don't want to tell you
But because I have NO answer.
It's like there's so many things running through my mind, yet there's nothing.
Whenever I try to catch one of those thoughts to see what I'm thinking about
It just slips through my fingers
That's why sometimes you'll just see me stoning there.
All I know now is that I'm just very tired.
Mentally and emotionally.
I just need to stop thinking for a while
At least for the last few weeks
Exams and studying have been my excuses to stop thinking.
Now, there's no excuse.
I just feel really burnt out.
Just want to sleep till I feel ready to face the world.
So now, please just do me a favour
Don't keep asking me what's on my mind.
Because when I find the answer
I'll tell you.
But when you keep on asking
I just get very turned off, I have no idea why but that's just the case.
I WILL talk when I'm ready, when leeyin is ready.
Don't worry.
So for all those concerned, just be there for me.
If there's something I want to tell you.
I'll approach you.
But for now, just let me collect my own thoughts.
Maybe I need to escape to my own world for a while.
Just so that no one is there.
No one to see my tears. If there are.

Labels: ,