Monday, October 01, 2007
whee! last paper 2morrow le... u cnnt imagine my joy.. lol. i tink i'll jus return everything i've learnt to the teach after the exams lor. haha. but anw, cant wait for 1pm to come 2morrow. cos im meeting.. the gang!... haha. jus super happy and excited. dunno y either. :D haha..I got to eat homecooked food for almost the whole week!!! haha.. jus ultra happy. haha. its amazing what food can do to me, lol. haha.. can go eat auntie anne's pretzel 2morrow. haha. cos meeting them at PS. cant wait. then by then i'll be relaxed, while they're still mugging. cos EXAMS ARE OVER. haha.. dunno y but im jus happy today.. haha.. a bit crazy. haha. cant wait for EFC outing too. lol. though im not part of EFC. hahahmm.. thinking of changing my blogskin. yes, i know. AGAIN. haha. but tts jus me. attention span super short. omg. u gotta know how to go away when a girl says no.and pls dun tell me"one girl is more than enough for me cos its you"it jus creeps me out.hmm.. should i jus tell you straight in the face?But tt seems nasty.....I choose to do the right thing.You should know what I mean.Sorry for last minute change.But you should know that this change is not unexpected.Cos its so in my nature.:D
Monday, October 01, 2007
whee! last paper 2morrow le... u cnnt imagine my joy.. lol. i tink i'll jus return everything i've learnt to the teach after the exams lor. haha. but anw, cant wait for 1pm to come 2morrow. cos im meeting.. the gang!... haha. jus super happy and excited. dunno y either. :D haha..I got to eat homecooked food for almost the whole week!!! haha.. jus ultra happy. haha. its amazing what food can do to me, lol. haha.. can go eat auntie anne's pretzel 2morrow. haha. cos meeting them at PS. cant wait. then by then i'll be relaxed, while they're still mugging. cos EXAMS ARE OVER. haha.. dunno y but im jus happy today.. haha.. a bit crazy. haha. cant wait for EFC outing too. lol. though im not part of EFC. hahahmm.. thinking of changing my blogskin. yes, i know. AGAIN. haha. but tts jus me. attention span super short. omg. u gotta know how to go away when a girl says no.and pls dun tell me"one girl is more than enough for me cos its you"it jus creeps me out.hmm.. should i jus tell you straight in the face?But tt seems nasty.....I choose to do the right thing.You should know what I mean.Sorry for last minute change.But you should know that this change is not unexpected.Cos its so in my nature.:D
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums