<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've decided. Today shall mark the end of our complications.
We shall just be friends from now on.
There's a little truth when you said that maybe you were hindering me in growing in the Lord.
And that is true.

I feel that God has a plan for us.
And I don't think God's plan for me now involves dating.
I don't want us to miss out on God's plans for us.
I had a long talk with Him today.
And He told me that He has some things in our lives that He wants us to do.
But until we give everything to him, he can't implement His plan in our lives.
We should be looking out for one another, putting each other's spiritual life above anything.
By making each other's spiritual life a piority, we can help each other grow in the Lord.
We still have alot of things we've gotta do before we think about getting together.
If it's really God's will for us to be together, this time as just friends will not spoil anything.
In whatever we do, it should be for His glory.
But I don't think we're achieving that.
We should stop being selfish to always think about what we want.
But change our perspective to start thinking about how we can live out God's love.

Every relationship for a Christian is an opportunity to love another person like God has loved us.
To lay down our desires and do what's best in his/her interest.
To care for him/her even when there's nothing in it for us.
To want that person's purity and holiness because it pleases God and protects him/her.
The kind of love we should develop is serving others and glorifying God.
When we make God's commands our first piority, we find true peace and joy.
I want that for both of us.
I trust that God has the best plans, and everything will be good and pleasing, done in His timing.
A good thing at the wrong time is still a bad thing.

I want us to be able to stand pure and blameless before God, because we will be accountable for what we've done.
During this time when we're just friends, God will give us trials and experience that may mold our characters
So that we may be better for each other.
Anything may happen.
But it's all because God has allowed it.
I pray that you'll trust God enough to hand this over to Him, because i'm going to.
Regardless of whether you do.
To me, my relationship with God is above all other things, I want to make Him my first piority.
When God is the center of our lives, everything else will fall into place.
For now, we should be brother ans sister in Christ.
In brother-sister relationships, guys and girls spur each other on to godliness
They stand against wickedness together, seek God together, honour one another and grow in grace side by side.

So from now on, I'm going to do what He wants me to do.
It may not be what I want, but I want to hand everything that I have into His hand.
Because I know that He knows best.
You should talk to Him tonight. And really listen, even if it's not what you want to hear.
But I just hope that we'll both be matured enough to put each other above ourselves.
I want God's best for you and I know that if we come together now, we'll just spoil everything.
It's not the right time. Everything has got its season.
We have alot to mature in the Lord.
All our complications now will just hinder us in out spiritual growth.
So let's not get bounded down by what we want.
But be set free by what God has in mind for us.

I'm going to start living life God's way.