<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, October 19, 2007

phew.
I finally get the time to actually use the com and blog.
It's been like ??? days since I last blogged. haha.
Well, got all my results back.
Thank God that I passed everything :]
But I'm just disappointed that i didn't achieve an A1 for L.A.
Nvm, I shall try harder next time.

Total shacked-ness.
Don't know why but I just feel extremely tired.
I don't think the rest are feeling tired lah
Guess I'm just a pig.

Had training today.
Or should I say, just weights?
Couldn't talk much cos I hv this ultra BIG ulcer.
argh.
Super painful.
Can't do much. Cnnt smile or laugh.
It's driving me nuts.

Went down to Dhoby Ghaut to buy donuts
Then travelled all the way back to BB.
Haha. Went 1 big round.
But it was worth it.
Cos it could put a smile on your face :]

I never knew that travelling can make a person so tired.
haha. Cos now I'm like very seh.
Wanna sleep.


















I felt so out of place today.



























Stop acting like a b*tch.
If you don't like what I'm doing
Just tell me.
Stop saying one thing and acting like another.
It makes me wanna puke.