Monday, October 15, 2007
goshrealised its been a LONG time since I last bloggedGiven the fact tt my mum has been sitting behind me so ya.thank god, I managed to pass everything.including MATHS. haha.Just hope tt I did well for L.A.anw, i just wanna thank those ppl who have been listening to my crapmy emo-ness and everything.Joel, you, the team, Shao kwang.ya, though some of them may not read this but whatever.EFC outing on SAT was.... full?haha. Had loads of food.and we played charades. as usual.and clever clau came up with " having sex is detrimental for health." -.- how chim.But nonetheless, still had alot of fun.which im sure ain't detrimental for health. haha.Went to sentosa with my pri sch mates today.and the teachers.heard some scandalous news.or should I say I figured it out after inferring?but anw, Phy, Kai and I totally agree tt there's smthing gg on.I was like so pissed with Kuan today.argh.I was like asking him whether he's gg off le cos we were.Then he practically jus ignored me. Think Phy knew tt I was like argh liao.She just told me "Hey, he's like tt de. Forget it"I guess we don't mean anything to him.The we went to eat at Cafe Cartel.haha. Courtesy of Kai.We jus laughed ourselves silly.one of the dishes was this pork chop thing and there was 3 pieces.Then phy jus said "See? Just nice. Kuan not here. 3 pieces."Then I was jus like sitting there.Suddenly we jus became quiet.I guess we were all thinking abt the same thingIt's like we all thought we were good frens.But I guess we were proved wrong.It'S like when his frens are not there, then we'll stand in.Spare tires. I HATE that.I guess he just needs Snickers members.Don't know why I'm so affected.Maybe its because after being frens with him for 6 yearsIts kinda sad that we dun mean a thing to him.Mayb we never had, just that we thought otherwise.Its stunning how many people come in and out of our livesAnd how little we remember of some of them.You ask me do I love you But do you remember Why I walked on water for youDo you remember My first steps on the moon Have you ever wondered why I gave three wishes to you You asked a question But the answer lies In you, in you The answer lies in you
Monday, October 15, 2007
goshrealised its been a LONG time since I last bloggedGiven the fact tt my mum has been sitting behind me so ya.thank god, I managed to pass everything.including MATHS. haha.Just hope tt I did well for L.A.anw, i just wanna thank those ppl who have been listening to my crapmy emo-ness and everything.Joel, you, the team, Shao kwang.ya, though some of them may not read this but whatever.EFC outing on SAT was.... full?haha. Had loads of food.and we played charades. as usual.and clever clau came up with " having sex is detrimental for health." -.- how chim.But nonetheless, still had alot of fun.which im sure ain't detrimental for health. haha.Went to sentosa with my pri sch mates today.and the teachers.heard some scandalous news.or should I say I figured it out after inferring?but anw, Phy, Kai and I totally agree tt there's smthing gg on.I was like so pissed with Kuan today.argh.I was like asking him whether he's gg off le cos we were.Then he practically jus ignored me. Think Phy knew tt I was like argh liao.She just told me "Hey, he's like tt de. Forget it"I guess we don't mean anything to him.The we went to eat at Cafe Cartel.haha. Courtesy of Kai.We jus laughed ourselves silly.one of the dishes was this pork chop thing and there was 3 pieces.Then phy jus said "See? Just nice. Kuan not here. 3 pieces."Then I was jus like sitting there.Suddenly we jus became quiet.I guess we were all thinking abt the same thingIt's like we all thought we were good frens.But I guess we were proved wrong.It'S like when his frens are not there, then we'll stand in.Spare tires. I HATE that.I guess he just needs Snickers members.Don't know why I'm so affected.Maybe its because after being frens with him for 6 yearsIts kinda sad that we dun mean a thing to him.Mayb we never had, just that we thought otherwise.Its stunning how many people come in and out of our livesAnd how little we remember of some of them.You ask me do I love you But do you remember Why I walked on water for youDo you remember My first steps on the moon Have you ever wondered why I gave three wishes to you You asked a question But the answer lies In you, in you The answer lies in you
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums